Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Price updation in VF02 for Invoice

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We experience a problem in creating invoices where the Net Value is

Kindly advice how to check and track the above .

Regards,

S.RK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to your requirement,Qty is same,but only value is showing difference,s my knowledge there is no problem in config part,please check the ABAP price routine program,

This may helpful

Regards,

Atiq

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Apart from the suggestions you've got can you please confirm as what pricing procedure has been assigned to your billing document type. Also, there's a probability that you're using some modified routine in order to make changes to the pricing. If this is specifically for VF02 then kindly check at RV60AFZC Include and also if is there any Function Module which is performing the automatic pricing in change billing document. Debug the case accordingly and revert with your findings. Thanks.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have analyzed the Pricing Procedure and have re-shuffled the order of the new Pricing Condition type and it is resolved now.

The new pricing condition type had a routine for reverse calculation of the Pricing ,which had been inserted below the Subtotal which because of the Routine had recalculated and changed the Net Price in the VF02.

Regards,

SRK

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Since the problem is in VF02 and VF01 so there is nothing to do with copy control. If this could be the reason then the difference shouldn't be there in both transactions.

The only reason which comes to my mind is the logic problem in any of your routine or MV60AFZZ program. Please check with your ABAPER.

Also share which value is correct and which value is being posted to FI document?

Thank$

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Thanks for your suggestions.

We will check the Invoice Document with an ABAP 'er to track the change in the Pricing.

We do have nearly 11 Pricing routines in the Invoice Pricing Procedure for the reverse pricing calculation and I am not sure which is creating the issue.

I will update once I get the issue resolved.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

S.RK

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SR K,

As already requested could you please paste the screenshot of VF03 (display) for this billing document?

And the table values (VBRK)?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SR K,

This issue might be giving "sleepless nights" to the billing / finance department!!

The Net value is decreasing in VF02 (in comparison to the net value in VF01)

The correct behavior should be the values in the billing document, during its creation and the values in the change mode (and the values in the display mode) should be identical.

Could you please paste the screenshot from VF03, for this billing document?

Is this the first time this sort of issue is happening?

Is this issue happening for some particular billing types, particular master data (customer, materials)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check  VTFA  and VTLA what is the pricing type there , if you don't want any updates then stick to Pricing type D or E  and then check changes in VF02 again.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you please let me know ,what you have understood on this query as a Problem and Why you suggested that solution .Is that Solution workable for this requirement ?

Note : In VF02,we can not have options to update the Price .

Thanks,

Dead Man

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

Copy controls if maintained to redetermine prices should trigger in VF01 only. I could see two possibilities:

1. Pricing routines made specif to VF02 transaction

2. Pricing userexit is modified to trigger something in VF02.

Please have an ABAPER to check the above touch points.

Regards,

Debadeep

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also see SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF as a checklist. Check also in this note and in your system if there is any userexit working for redetermining conditions.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SR K,

Probable reasons are:

1. you have maintained pricing type-carry out new pricing or any other  update type  in IMG>Maintain Copying Control For Billing Documents.
  2. But as its happening in VF02,than it could be of routine as well, which is triggering update in VF02 only.

Require detail  info.

Regards,

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the any logic will trigger   and also check the total coditions  for excise ,

billing is order related or delivery related based on  that you check the copy controls for item category pricing up date ,

first check the sale order values also , which value it takes wrong , like basic or excise, and which percentage it up dated

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

The Update Button is display Mode in Invoice Level .We can not update the price in Invoice level .

Thanks,

Dead Man

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have seen your Screen shot ,request you to  share more screen shots like Doc.Flow ,Sales Order Condition Tab and Invoice Condition Tab to address the problem .

Note : Please share your requirement also and what steps ,you have followed .

Thanks,

Dead Man