cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain different price for different grades

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd experts

plz let me know one thing.. i have one material but we have divided 4 grades like AA,BB,CC,DD

now here material is same sales org , distribution channel is also same

so i want to maintain different price for all like 500,400,300,200

so is it possible in OMWC T.code

i know variant configuration is helpful but that concept is different  ,, i have checked this link http://scn.sap.com/message/14124162#14124162

but this is differnt

so plz experts any comment on this ... thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

First let know how you are maintaining stock for same material with grade wise in sap.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himavanth,

If you maintain the valuation category for the material, while posting the stock system prompts you to select relevant valuation type to post the stock

you can check it in MB1C

i have posted answer to venu's question, but it is still being moderated for approval

hope you will get after the approval

regards,

santosh

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

while creating the material you can enter the valuation type as below

and in the Material master  under accounting view 1, click on the organizationa level where youc an see your valuation type C1

In the same way you can maintain the prce for C2 and click on the organizational level under the Accounting 1 view

for the same material and same plant with different valuation types you can see different price

hope you find thd difference in price between two valuation types

revert if you need more details.

regards,

santosh

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

while creating the material you can enter the valuation type as below

and in the Material master  under accounting view 1, click on the organizationa level where youc an see your valuation type C1

In the same way you can maintain the prce for C2 and click on the organizational level under the Accounting 1 view

for the same material and same plant with different valuation types you can see different price

hope you find thd difference in price between two valuation types

revert if you need more details.

regards,

santosh