cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Information Push Button in VK13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we go to VK13 and select Condition information Button, we are generally able to display Condition records for the selection criteria. But for few Condition types i am unable to view Condition records by this way, even though condition record exists. Where is the control to activate this "Condition information" feature for a Condition Type.

Regards,

SudhaharN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs. It was basically the access sequence. Issue with Country field LAND1 Vs LAND1Z. I had mapped LAND1 to LAND1Z, changed that to LAND1Z to LAND1Z in a new table. it worked. Not sure why the other mappping didn't work.

Regards,

SudhaharN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Whatever will be displayed in Condition Information is purely based on the access sequence used which will have multiple tables allocated possibly. Also, try executing without Valid To and Valid From date and by giving multiple parameters selection. Be noted that data records will be fetched in a particular sequence until it finds a valid record so try to re-generate the access and check. Hope it's clear. Thanks.

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

use t-code: V/07 for condition type Access Squence. Here which filed you used in Access Squence that filed only show for Condition information button in VK13

so, please check your access squence table field in condition record.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhahar Narasimhan

Did you tried as I explained in my previous reply.

This is not basis issue and it happens only if due to any reason access field do not generate properly.

Infact I also faced same some time and to solve this issue you need to select each field of generated access in V/07 at field overview and press enter in keyboard.

Please try as I explained above and let me know in case you still finding issue.

Regards

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition information Button is not specific to any condition type

it is common for all condition types as it was enabled for transaction code

check with your BASIS team, if they can help

regards,

santosh

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhahar,

It means your access sequence did not generated correctly. This happens in Access sequence generation some times.

To solve this issue, during access sequence generation T code V/07, go till field level.

Select each field of generated table in Fields overview window and press enter button of your key board. 

This should be common practice when you are adding new table in access sequence.

This should solve your issue.

In case still you are finding issue (Mainly this comes when you added z field in structure) then try to select field again going to field cataloge button at bottom of field overview in V/07.

It will open window with possible field catalogues and its detail. Select all fields of generated table again from  field catalogue and press enter.

once done save your access. This will definetly solve such access generation issue where customization and table is correctly created.

Please let me know in case you are still finding this issue.

Regards

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhahar,

any message or something?remove all selection inputs like validity dates/plants etc and run.plese provide screens of condition record and selection paramaters of vk13.Alternatively you can see the records with t-code V/LD.

Regards,