cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adapters for cloud integration and for SAP HANA cloud

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

can you pls answer the below questions

1.Is there any new adapters in PO latest releases for cloud-cloud and cloud-on-premise integration?

2. is it possible with PO to integrate with the systems based like SAP Hana cloud, success factors, etc...?

3. what is the difference between SAP HANA cloud Integration and SAP PI/PO?

4. Do SAP PO features exists in SAP Hana cloud Integration?

Thanks in Advance,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

to the best of my knowledge:

>>>>1.Is there any new adapters in PO latest releases for cloud-cloud and cloud-on-premise integration?

no

>>>>3. what is the difference between SAP HANA cloud Integration and SAP PI/PO?

hana CI - for small companies - available on cloud

PO/PI for those who want to do integration scenarios on their own (control it)

>>>>4. Do SAP PO features exists in SAP Hana cloud Integration?

HANA CI is supposed to be a middleware tool so it need to have many PI features but it's a new tool...

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

0 Kudos

Thanks Michal

I understood that PI will not help for cloud based Integration.

If I am right then which is best tool for Integrating cloud-cloud and cloud-on-premise in market? is it Dell Boomi??

does TIBCO have the fusibility for Integrating cloud based?

is there any plan for SAP PO for leverage cloud based integration in future releases?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In answer to your questions;

1. Currently the following adapters are supported by SAP HCI; soap, idoc and sftp. More adapters will follow..

2. Yes, previous answer. In fact you don't need SAP middleware to connect to HCI.

3. Differences; HCI off-premises full integration services incl. prepackaged integration scenario's. e.g. Banking integration, incl. mappings, transformations, encryption/decryption, etc..

4. Partially. Currently there are some gaps between PO and HCI. You can reuse PI service interfaces, operation- and message mappings.

Regards, Roberto Viana