cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding New Field in Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a question about Account Determination in SD Billing.

In my SD billing document, at item level, I have added a custom field ZEXP.

I wanted to make create a custom table in account determination (a new table in VKOA), that should use the ZEXP field to determine GL account to post.

How can I use the ZEXP field in account determination?

Thanks and Regards

Giacomo Migliorini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in the path

SPRO-->SALES & DISTRIBUTION-->BASIC FUNCTIONS-->ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT -->REVENUE ACCOUNT DETERMINATION-->DEFINE DEPENDENCIES OF REVENUE ACCOUNT DETERMINATION

in that you can add new fields under Field catalog: Allowed fields for the tables

Regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that customizing path, but I don't see my custom field.

Maybe I should add it to KOMKCV structure using a user exit?

Cheers,

Giacomo

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, if the field required is not there, then you have to add in the structure KOMPCV and KOMKCV

after adding that field will be displayed in above said field catalog

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi Giacomo Miliorini,

Check the userexits 1.USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV(Module Spool SAPLV60A, Program RV60AFZZ)

2.USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV(Module Spool SAPLV60A)

Also check the Define Dependencies of Revenue account determination in SPRO. Check the allowed fields for tables.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himavanth,

so you're saying that I should add to structure KOMKCV (or KOMPCV) a new field (ZEXP), then, using USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV or .USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV fill this new field, for example writing

FORM USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV.

MOVE VBRP-ZEXP TO KOMPCV-ZEXP.

ENDFORM.

After that I should see in SPRO-->SALES & DISTRIBUTION-->BASIC FUNCTIONS-->ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT -->REVENUE ACCOUNT DETERMINATION-->DEFINE DEPENDENCIES OF REVENUE ACCOUNT DETERMINATION my new field.

Tell me if you agree with me.

Cheers,

Giacomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giacomo,

Yes you are right i agree with you we have to include the field into the structure to get it into the field catalog. Already santosh has explained the same.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Giacomo,

so you're saying that I should add to structure KOMKCV (or KOMPCV) a new field (ZEXP), then, 

By doing the above step, in the Account determination field catelog, the field ZEXP would become available.

using USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV or .USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV fill this new field, for example writing

FORM USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV.

MOVE VBRP-ZEXP TO KOMPCV-ZEXP.

ENDFORM.

By doing the above, system shall know, for field ZEXP (in account determination); from where to take the value (i.e. from VBRP table, ZEXP field)

Thereafter, you have to configure the Account determination -

- create condition table

- put this table in the access sequence (if new access sequence is to be created, then do that)

- assign the sequence to the account determination condition type

- put condition type in procedure

- assign procedure to the billing type (might be already done)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Giacomo

You have to append structure  in KOMPCV and KOMKCV structure after that your fields will be displayed in the fieldcatalog

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Giacomo,

Please see a helpful document

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/00/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

As you want to create a field in Account determination, which is at item level (VBRP), then use

- structure KOMPCV

- userexit USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV, in program RV60AFZZ