cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC not posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am working on the File XI Idoc scenario using idoc packaging technique, same idoc with mulitple instances.

When I post it in r/3 I am getting the error<i>:"Accounting trnx not permitted to post in FI/CO"</i>.

Is it due to the data error or I need to post the Idoc separately as individual idocs.

My functional team is telling is not a data error.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thank you,

Ann.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you getting the error as message class 'RW' number 029...then this is a data problem only.....The field GLVOR needs to be populated in the '..KPF' segment....

Are you using FIDCCP01 idoc type ?

The value in the GLVOR field needs to be among one of those in the table T022

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

No, it is not an error in message class RW.

I am using IDOC type FIDCCP02.

Thank you,

Ann.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok..what is the value that you have used in the field GLVOR...in the segment E1FIKPF of the idoc FIDCCP02..

This value should be present in table T022..

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

In specs the GLVOR field mapping is not mentioned.So I didn't map this field to any value in the XI mapping.

This could be the reason for the error message, as it is a BUSINESS transaction field?

Thankyou,

Ann.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would assume that is the error...the list of possible values that you should use is in table T022 (as i mentioned earlier)...

Convey this information to the Functional folks and hopefully they wwill agree to you

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

Thank you for the quick response and helping me for the possible solution.

I will talk to my functional team and get back to you.

Ann.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Where can I find IDOC error message LONG text?

Thank you,

Ann.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto WE02 in the SAP system and get your IDOC, see the messages under Status records...

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renjith,

Is there any long text other than this, just was curious if there is any other table where the error with explanation is stored.

Thank you,

Ann.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

From the status record in the IDOC find out what the message class and message number is then go to transaction SE91, then for this message class & number, see if there is an associated long text...

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renjith,

Thank you for your co-operation for helping me to solve this issue.

I have informed the functional team and they are discussing to solve the problem.

Thanks again,

Ann.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ann,

You dont need to post the IDoc once again if they are already in R3. Since your error says it is not permitted to post in FI can you check with any of the R3 developer whether he is doing any custom code before posting into R3.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satish,

Thank you for the quick response.

None of the R/3 developer did any custom coding before posting into R/3.

But the R/3 config is not totally done.According to the Functional team ,if it is a config issue then the error will have a good explanation pointing to the config which I don't agree.

I want to make sure if this error is due to the data or config issue or not being posted as individual separate idocs.

Thank you,

Ann.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is data or cofing issuse but not from XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ann,

what is the IDOC status you see in we02 of inbound IDOC for ex: 53 or etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sreeram,

The IDOC error status is 51.

I am using the FI AP posting IDOC (FIDCCP02).

Thank you,

Ann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ann,

it has nothing to do with XI . our XI part works sucesfull their is some problem with our data or if they have usr exhit written to process this data.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy