Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor rebate

former_member189886
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I need to configure Vendor rebate process for my current client. Here P.Org is assigned to plants not company code. So I need to use plant based rebates. For that reason I need to configure custom rebate arrangement type. What I did is -

1. configured custom plant based rebate type. Maintained "time of update" as "Purchase order"

2. Assigned standard rebate condition type A001 to it.

3. Used standard schema determination

4. Maintained rebate arrangement for one vendor and also maintained value scales. For different value I have maintained scales in rebate agreement.

5. Created PO

Problem is - When I checked item Condition tab system is fetching rebate condition type but not condition scale value. I tried everything but it is not calculating scale value.

If there is any suggestion please let me know.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Condition scale value will be taken into consideration only when you execute the rebate settlement.

As rebate is processed at the end of a period,in po the condition base value will not update as per the scale maintained.

former_member189886
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Just want to update about solution. For condition type A001 "Accrual" field was not marked and also G/L account was not assigned for automatic account determination. After marking "Accruals" I could able to see scale percentage and scale value in PO. And after assigning G/L accounts to accruals key, system is posting scale condition amount to those G/L.

Thanks,

Sagar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For configuration steps & scenario follow procedure mentioned in below link

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33000

former_member189886
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suman

can you send me screen shot of pricing procedure you used for this rebate condition type? I need to check if routine is required to maintain in pricing or not.

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you clicked the analyze button in the condition tab?

What had you seen for your rebate condition?

former_member189886
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes..in analyze tab system is pulling rebate agreement under condition type A001. But it is not calculation scale value as well as not showing scale percentage.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

describe it in more detail or post a screen shot of the analysis.

in your PO condition view is a big button to ANALYZE

you get a list with all your conditions and accesses, you click your condition and in the right window you can then see what values that where used to find the condition.

the analysis is telling you from where it pulled the value.

After you clicked the condition on the left, then you can see it in first line in the window on the right.

if you then open the access path  on left (which has the small triangle in front, then you can see the values that were used to access the condition

former_member189886
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Here are detail screen shots

Please let me know if you need to see other config settings as well. Thanks..

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you maintain your vendor master purchasing data with the settings described in the proposed document?

former_member189886
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I did.