cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert monitor for database macros

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have trouble displaying alerts in AMON1 screen. I have 5 different macro alerts and I have defined 5 different Application specific alert profiles and 5 corresponding overall alert profile(Since the macro alerts are in different PB and data views). All the 5 alerts are configured in the process chain to run in the background...I am able to assign only one SDP profile to my user ID and can view only one alert type in the interactive planning book. When I try to view the same in AMON1 it says no alert exists.

So I tried the following

In the interactive PB, the one alert that was generated from the background job had 'BWSCMREMOTE' in the generated by field. I selected 10 alerts lines(out of 700 generated) and clikced on the forward button and gave my user ID. I went back to AMON1 screen and checked that particular overall profile I could see those 10 alerts.

How can I see all the alerts in the 5 different profiles in the AMON1 screen? Am I missing some steps?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

for eg:

create a macro for negative forecast and assigned for planning book.

when u go to the interactive planning and open the xyz panning book in the open the your data view.

negative value exists in ur data view its ok ,if not edit an entry for a negative value and save it

go to the AMON1 screen there u will see with ur user id and  the alert

Thanks

jay