Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import procedure for excise able company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client business scenario is like this

They have to company code one is sales and service which is non exciseable (old one)and it is running like and another company code is for manufacturing plant which is exciseable(new one).

So they had a import pricing procedure for that old company code and they were not taking CVD benifit as it is non exciseable. for this they have maintained JCV1 condition with NVV account key.

My requirement is can i use same pricing procedure for this new company code which is exciseable. If yes then how to maintain the CVD condition? Because in this new company code i will take Excise credit for this CVD, it will not add my material cost.

So how to handle this scenario?

Regards

PR

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

any update?

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can have both Cenvatable and Non Cenvatable condition types in a Import Pricing procedure.

For Cenvatable use the below condition types:

JCDB

JEDB

JSDB These three will load on Inventory

JCV1

JECV

J1CV

JADC these conditions you can get excise credit provided they are inserted in the J_1IEXCDEF table properly.

If you want to load the above four conditions in the Material cost then you will have to create four new condition types by copying the above and insert in the Import pricing procedure and make use of that as per your requirement.

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

I know that the JCV1,JECV,J1CV & JADC conditions are used for excise credit. But my question is in my current company code those above 4 condition are going to there inventory. Fo that they have used account key NVV.

But now i want those condition amount should not go to my inventory for my newly created company code.

Here shall i use new schema by copying existing and removing that account key? or any other option available?

Regards

PR

0 Kudos

You may create a new pricing procedure for Imports if required and assign the required accrual keys (Create New accruals if required) against the Import conditions and make use of them in PO.

You could have copied the standard Condition types and created new ones for Inventorize purpose.

As per Standard SAP design you can take the excise credit for aforesaid condition types JCV1, JECV, J1CV and JADC provided they are properly maintained in J_1IEXCDEF (JCV1, JECV, JADC) J1CV is hardcoded so need not to be maintained in the said table / config.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I understand your point. You said that J1CV is hardcoded, but as per my business requirement i can't use J1CV for that i have to create new condition like Z1CV.

So here my question is how i can hardcode this Z1CV because this new condition is not flowing in MIGO. So how to get Z1CV value in MIGO?

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I understand your point. You said that J1CV is hardcoded, but as per my business requirement i can't use J1CV for that i have to create new condition like Z1CV.

So here my question is how i can hardcode this Z1CV because this new condition is not flowing in MIGO. So how to get Z1CV value in MIGO?

0 Kudos

You cannot change the hard coded Condition type J1CV. That is not possible. You must use the J1CV for Cenvatable and you can use a copy of J1CV (Say Z1CV) for Non cenvatable situation.

I donot understand why you need a custom condition type for J1CV and that too for cenvatable case.