cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Issue Access Request - Template Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

After implementation of SP12 on GRC 10.0 the Access Request - Template Management work item presents a performance issue.

When I try to modify an existing template or create a new one, the window Access request Template POWL and the following window to configurate template  become too slow, no responds and in some cases shows the message "time-out error".

Could anyone know how can I fix this issue???

Regards

Mario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Regarding Internet Explorer and GRC 10 compatbility, please also make sure you check SAP note 1717650 and 1674530 - Supported Browser and Operating Systems for GRC10.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Saksham Minocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saksham, thanks for the response

Applying changes in IE Settings according to SAP Note 1717650 solves the problem.

Best Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If it was working on the previous support pack, it could well be a performance bug. Have you tried running it on another Internet browser like Google Chrome? Also, try running the GRC Front-end via the actual NWBC desktop client to rule out any Internet browser related performance issues.

I had issues with using BRM role building steps when using IE9 on Windows8. Using NWBC desktop client fixed the issue on the short term for me.

All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harinam,

Im using IE8 on Windows7 and present the performance issues.

I try to create access requests templates using NWBC desktop client and work properly without performance issues. Using Google Chrome works fine too.

Thanks for the workaround of this problem.

Regards