cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization or Role in SNC for ASN Number Range Attributes

0 Kudos

Hello SNC Gurus,

I am facing an issue when i work on Maintaining ASN Number Range Intervals in SNC t code: /SCA/ICH_C

" You are not authorized to maintain data for Customer"

" You are not authorized to maintain data for Supplier"

Would like to check, in order to maintain the ASN Number Range Intervals in SNC Web UI : Masterdata -->  Number Ranges --> ASN Number Range Intervals  path

I had entered the below user action input data:

Customer : ***** Plant , Supplier : Vendor name  , Interval From : 00000001 , Interval To : 19999999.

When i do save the above configuration settings , i am facing the above highlighted errors.

Please reply me the steps required or is there any other steps which i missed to perform this activity.

Thanks,

SN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhan,

Check whether you have proper roles assigned or not.

SAP SNC Super user: SAP_SMI_SUPERUSER

SAP SNC: Master Data Maintenance: SAP_SMI_MD

Refer below link for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SNC700_ehp02/helpdata/en/b4/91f9507f7bd942b634304e9ddd3c90/frameset.htm

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

my basis team already provided the above mentioned Roles SAP_SMI_SUPERUSER , SAP_SMI_MD to my SNC User ID. And also assigned the roles mentioned in SNC sap help Process Oriented Roles and Technical Roles also.

Along with the above roles my user id assigned to the SNC Roles : SAP_LIME_USER, SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW and others in SAP SNC Help web link.

Still i am facing the same kind of error and was  not able to move ahead.

Please reply me if something, i would have missed. For the info i am checking the Whole configuration once again and rechecking each and everything which has implemented.

Thanks,

SN