Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 UNEXPECTED_ERROR # Error loading inbound relation,

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We are in the process of moving to a PI 7.31 dualstack with Seeburger installed.

From what I can see on my sender agreements/File setup I have the same settings as the old QA system.

Error while parsing AS2 message: UNEXPECTED_ERROR # Error loading inbound relation, using filename extended search: AS2To: 'SIMPART01' AS2From: 'PARTNERDEV' Subject: 'INTERNAL_TEST' Filename: 'null'

I have copied certificates and created the seeburger user.

Any pointers?

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

can you let me know, which version of the AS2-Adapter you are currently using at this client ?

(is it version 2.1.5 / is it the same version as in the old QA system....)

Also can you let me know which PI-Version was used in "the old QA system" ?

The error message looks like if the adapter is complaining about errors when using AS2 filename attribute for lookup of inbound configuration instead of AS2 message subject...this might be the case if a wrong metadate-file is used (which has only be used in a specific scenario and was accidentally on the 2.1.5 DVD version.)

Kind Regards

Stefan

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I reverted back to the filemeta data without the Filename Exstended Search and set the filenameExtendedSearch to false.

Then I get the following in my log

authentication error [LOC: authentication error.authenticate] Caused by: com.seeburger.dt.security.smime.SMIMEHelperException: signature verification failed: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method org.bouncycastle.asn1.cms.ContentInfo.getContent() of an object loaded from field org.bouncycastle.cms.CMSSignedData.contentInfo of an object loaded from local variable '<0>'

at com.seeburger.dt.security.smime.SMIMEHelper.isMultiPartSignedBy(SMIMEHelper.java:682)

at com.seeburger.dt.security.smime.SMIMEAuthenticator.authenticateNonStatic(SMIMEAuthenticator.java:253)

at com.seeburger.dt.security.smime.SMIMEAuthenticator.authenticateMultiPart(SMIMEAuthenticator.java:78)

at com.seeburger.ediint.edi.EDIMessageParser.parse(EDIMessageParser.java:127)

at com.seeburger.as2.tasks.AS2Decomposer.work(AS2Decomposer.java:271)

at com.seeburger.as2.tasks.AS2Decomposer.decompose(AS2Decomposer.java:88)

at com.seeburger.as2.component.AS2Server.decomposePayload(AS2Server.java:1432)

at com.seeburger.as2.impl.SHCInitiatorProcessor.asyncParsing(SHCInitiatorProcessor.java:1715)

at com.seeburger.as2.impl.SHCInitiatorProcessor.executeTask(SHCInitiatorProcessor.java:233)

at com.seeburger.as2.impl.SHCInitiatorProcessor.preInitiation(SHCInitiatorProcessor.java:193)

at com.seeburger.http.core.SHCTaskInitiator.doInitiation(SHCTaskInitiator.java:151)

I have verified the certificates/keys has the same fingerprints and names on the old Q01 and the new Q11.

Q11 ( new PI system )

old Q01 system, where the file search does work. But it is no longer required.

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

can you verify in the Seeburger Workbench / System Status /Impotant Server Properties

... if all Properties are ok ?

If either the first or the 3rd line is described as "not OK" .... it can result in an authentication error.

If the first line is "not OK" there is a SAP Note existing that describes how to correct this

(1287778)

Hope this fixes the issue

Kind Regards

Stefan

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The AS2 state message is.

Error while parsing AS2 message: AUTHENTICATION_ERROR #s

When I try to send a message I get the following error.

As if there is missing an XML parser or some XML tools.

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

mail.mime.multipart.bmparse set to false was Not OK,

So I have asked basis to change the config.

daniel

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

exactly, that definitely looks like the bmparse-flag is not set correct.

Once this setting is available as described in this note...I am very optimistic that it will work

Kind Regards

Stefan

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The note and setting solved the issue.

Thanks for the help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel,

Did you check the compliance of the Seeburger adapter you installed with the SAP PI 7.31?

Also, do you have the correct adapter metadata in your ESR?

Kind regards,

Dimitri