cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  I have created a BOM with pricing, inventory & delivery at sub item & NOT at MAIN ITEM.  In SO the main item (ZFST) & sub item (ZFTN) is picked up properly with pricing carried  out at sub item (ZFTN).  However, in delivery the sub item (ZFTN) is not picked up & only the main item is picked.  Can you advice why the sub item (ZFTN) is not picked up in delivery.  Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

The main item could also be sold as an seperate Item. Please check the stock in MMBE for the main and sub item. There could be possibilties that the sub item stock is insufficient to process and you shall also look out for the confirmed schedule line dates for all the line items.If all the stock looks fine then try executing VL01N with a  post selection date.

Thanks,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jefferson  Thanks a lot for the reply.  I have checked the stock for the subitem it is sufficient for the the material at sub-item.  Thanks

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I think the BOM is not Reexploding in the Delivery Document,accordingly you need to check the settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Can you please explain in detail about the settings you are talking about.  Thanks

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the copy rules in tcode VTLA. Check also if you have defined the item in tcode 0VLP.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi   I have checked the routines in VTLA & also the OVLP transaction everthing according to me seems fine, however I have notice the DELIVERY ITEM CATEGORY DETERMINATION is not maintained for   Del.     Itcg     USG     Itmc ZFLF     NORM     -      ZFST which is the Main item & this item gets picked up in delivery.  Kindy advice if there is any other possiblity why the sub item ZFTN doesnt get picked up in delivery.  Thanks.

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have checked that Delivery Item category is not maintain, in standard system you required to maintain the same Item categories which are maintained for SO Doc type for Delivery Doc type also.

Then maintain the copy control setting for the same so that all item with similar item categories will copied to the preceding document.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Your Schedule Line category determined for that Item Category ZFTN should be relevant for delivery.

Your Copy control between Order to Delivery should be proper.

Delivery Item Category determination should be correct.

if this 3 points are there, then in normal case your Item will be picked up in Delivery.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All  Thanks you all for the support!!!!!!!!!!  I have checked the following solutions provided by you.  1) Schedule LIne Determination- Is maintained properly 2) Copy Controls- Are correct. 3) Delivery Item Cat. Det- Here I found the delivery item cat. det. for sub-item is     maintained (ZFTN).    The del. item cat. det. for main item (ZFST) is not maintained, however it is     getting picked up in delivery.  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------  While creating delivery also the following error appears:  Item     Msg Text 101     Only 0 ST of Material ********** available. 101     An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.  Kindly advice for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.