cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date F4 help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While reporting an event I am capturing the date in the Event Message field with attribute ID PARAMETER VALUE and i am updating the value in this field to ECC(for e.g. Shipment Start Date). The data element for this field(PARAMETER VALUE)  is of type char so i am not able to get the F4 help(calendar) for this field(Shipment Start Date).

1) Is there any other way to capture the date value(with the help of calendar)  while reporting an event so that i can send the same to ECC.

2) If answer is no for point 1 , can I put a search help for this field (Shipment Start Date) to get the date calendar. Since this is a webdypro screen how can i achieve the same.

Thanks,

Shubh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209120
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to ensure that you define the date LIKE SY-DATUM, not DATS as the Search help comes from the DATUM Data Element/Domain.

Also ensure your field is 10 wide or it will display improperly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

For capturing the value from Event reporting , i have a limitation that i am not able to use attribute id for the field as parameter whose data element is of type date. In transaction /saptrx/uccf i have configured the field for Event message where i have mentioned attrbiute ID as PARAMETER VALUE.

Is there any other way to capture the value with any other attribute id which is of type date.

Thanks,

Shubh.