SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prenotification file (FPPNO run) format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am able to generate the prenotification file using the transaction FPPNO.But its not in proper format.Generated File have empty space betweeen each character.

For exa. IF the header record is             101                                         1306120331J094101

Then its getting generated as  1 0 1                                         1 3 0 6 1 2 0 3 3 1 J 0 9 4 1 0 1

The same header record of the file when i open it from AL11 the spaces are getting replaced by '#'

Can you please help me with how i can remove these spaces from generated file.Is there any customisation need to be done in the following standard FMs

FKK_PRENOTE_ACH_00

FKK_PRENOTE_ACH_20

FKK_PRENOTE_ACH_30

FKK_PRENOTE_ACH_40

Thnx in advance,

Rahul

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rahul:

As you identified, those functions are used by standard. to change the layout, copy/edit/assign your own custom versions of the functions.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

I have already using Custom FMs of the standard ones.But the problem is that the file is not getting generated in appropriate format as i mentioned above.its coming with the spaces between each character of the record of the file.I want to know how i can remove these spaces from the prenotification file .

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Can you try making use of the class:

cl_abap_char_utilities and methods involved like cr_lf or backspace.

eg: cl_abap_char_utilities=>cr_lf.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The issue that you are facing is because of the Code Page error.

Implement the note 1324715 and this will resolve your issue.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan