cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs number Consignor/Exporter does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While processing the Export Customs declaration, I am facing the error " Customs number Consignor/Exporter doest not exist" in the Incompletion Log and unable to complete the customs declaration.

Kindly suggest

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Please advise the Message code for which the Incompletion message is produced (for example, M1234).

And also please advise the Partner Function code for the Consignor or Exporter that you have configured.

Thanks & regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a similar issue with

"Ship-to Party for Export does not exist"

message M0910 (Declaration for Export (DE))

I cannot track down why I am getting this error.

In our data defaulting procedure we don't do any partner data defaulting for the 'ship to for export'

So I am a bit stuck at the moment.

Appreciate any help with this

Thanks

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Please see if you can find a Ship to Party in the header level- Partner tab of your Export declaration.

Was this Export declaration created automatically from a proforma in ECC via feeder system integration or manually created?

If it's manually created, then you will have to enter it in the declaration.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan

No, the ship to party is missing from the partner tab.

The declaration was indeed generated from an ECC Proforma.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was missing the Carrier partner in GTS.

I copied the carrier from ERP (TX: /SAPSLL/CREMAS_DIRR3) and reprocess the proforma and the Ship to party now exists in the export declaration, in addition to other partners that were missing.

My next issue is related to the place of loading not being maintained but I see this in the Geography tab

The error is 'The place of loading is not maintained'

I have checked the incompletion procedure DE_EXP_NV2 to try and work out the cause but it's not clear.

Any ideas?

Regards

Mark

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Best if we can keep to one topic per thread, to avoid confusion.  Could you please post the "Place of Loading" question separately?  Thanks.

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

No need.  I resolved the 'Place of Loading' issue.  I needed to created a new partner type and extend the data field for the AES v2.2 upgrade.  This gave me the partner for the export declaration that was tripping up the incompletion procedure.

Cheers

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Can you share the Message type for which you get this incompletion.

Please make sure you have a Consignor/Exported assigned under Geography tab of the Customs Declaration.

Thanks

Dhilipan