cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME 6.1 MEINT Webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the help it mentioned that in ME 6.1, MEINT(MII) call ME using APIs.

- does it means that there is no web service call to ME? I turned on NW SOA log to log all incoming Webservice in ME NW but I couldn't see any WS log here when MEINT(MII) call ME. In MEINT Worklow, for eg LOIPRO1 is configured to use service transaction "java:com.sap.me.integration.ERPProductionOrderHandler", does it means MEINT has its own application component running in NW and write directly using API of ME?  In our case it could be possible because MII and ME running in the same NW stack

- but how if MII running in diffrent NW server? WS should be the option isn't it? In this case what is the input parameter for the service transaction?

thanks

sengkiang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Seng,

Starting from ME 6.1 it is a requirement to run ME and MII on the same NW instance for better integration performance. As you already mentioned, from ME 6.1 MEINT triggers ME API directly.

Regards,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

As to the second question, SAPMEINT 6.1 can work only if co-located with SAP ME in the same NW instance. There is no backward compatibility solution (by design) to make it work on a separate server.

Regards,

Sergiy