cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in "Create Hierarchy for Material Products" Solman 7.1 SP7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While performing the Basic configuration for our Solman system, I encountered error in the step "Create IBase Components for LMDB Systems".

I checked the SAP notes 1771809 & 1741109 and tried to perform the step "Create Hierarchy for Material Products"  from Configure Automatically of IT Service Management.

When I execute this step, I am getting the following error, "Deletion without archiving is not allowed in the productive client". I am not able to get any more info on this log and the program terminates with this error.

Could you please help me with this issue?

Best Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

Check in scc4 cross-client object settings and change and transport for client -sepcifit objects.

Also check this post http://scn.sap.com/thread/1449938 especially report COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Fan,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already enabled changes to repository and cross client customizing and have allowed changes for client specific objects.

I had already checked this post but couldnt find it relevant for this issue. I am not trying to delete any un-used product.

I got the same error in our Dev solman system, but I followed the notes 1771809 & 1741109 and the issue got resolved. It doesnt work for this case.

Thanks,

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue was with the client role in scc4. we changed it and that fixed the issue.

Thanks,

Vivek