cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pick multiple tax rate against MWST condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please guide, how to pick multiple tax rate against condition type MWST.

E.g if price is 1000 tax rate should pick 10% otherwise 12.5%@ 1200.

Awaiting for your response.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

You can do this with standard system only and for this you have to maintain 2 condition type (ZMW1 & ZMW2)in your pricing procedure (Tcode-v/08) and Condition Type (Tcode-v/06)use scales & scale type (Fixed scale) according to your reqd and maintain the condition record Tcode- VK11 for both the condition type i.e  ZMW1 & ZMW2 maintain scales values. Test the config by running a cycle. 

This process I already tested and the same reqd was their with our client also. Let me know if you need any other input 

Thanks 

Sumeet Sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumeet,

It is not possible through scale basis because mwst is not scale based, and we are using mwst

Deepak

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepak,

You are right. As MWST is not relevant for scales. This will not allow you to maintain scales for tax condition - MWST.

So, preferably, create a new tax condition type relevant scale entries, which will allow you to create scale for tax condition type.

Scales entries for your requirement would be:

• Scale basis: B - Value scale
  • Check value: None
  • Scale type: A - Base-scale

You can refer standard tax condition type for your reference:

• CTX2 - PST (Canada)
  • CTX3 - PST (Base+GST) Cdn
  • J1AP - VAT Perception I

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash,

I can't use other condition type. it should be come under mwst condition type.

Please suggest.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can understand your concern. But, the reason to suggest a new tax condition type is, SAP generally, don't recommend to change standard condition type. If that is not feasible, then unfortunately you don't have any standard way of achieving your requirement. Then you have to try for enhancement.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any std routine ?

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

You can control Condition Type - MWST as scale in config, please refer the print screen

You can control condition type in anyway its just your reqd.

Thanks....

Sumeet Sah

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No standard routine available to control scales in pricing.

As for scales you might need a table for reference, if you are not getting it done in Scales in condition type. Like,

FromToTax %

10 %

1200012.5%

If you develop this, then you need to develop a routine for Cond Base Value field of your pricing procedure.

FYI, if you are activating scales in condition type, then scales relevant fields will be available in condition record(VK11) of your tax condition type itself.

I hope that helped.

Regards, JP

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

How do you differentiate the prices? Is it based on material or customer?

If it based on material then keep different material classification for those materials and maintain the condition records for your tax condition type accordingly.

Say for E.g.

you have 2 materials : "X" and "Y".

For material X the price is 1000 INR, for this material maintain tax classification = 1 in your tax records in VK11 maintain tax = 10% with this combination.

Now for material "Y" the price = 1200 in this case maintain tax classification = 2 for which you maintain records in Vk11 with this combination for 12.5%.

But, your client has the prices based on customers then keep same tax classification for all the materials and do the above work at customer mater level.

Note: In order to provide you the best solution, you have to explain us the situation as to how and when will you come to a situation of charging tax 10% or 12.5%. If its based on price, is it always constant or its dynamic in nature.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for guidance, Here scenario is one material and one customer  tax price will be differ as per values like:

Material X: 10% if value is 10000

Material X: 12.5% if value is 12000

Waiting for your response.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

This cannot be accomplished using Standard

you have to use routine created newly for the above said scenario in VOFM and assign that routine for the tax condition type

thanks,

santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Material X: 10% if value is 10000

Material X: 12.5% if value is 12000

I never heard different tax percent can be levied based on the value.  Tax is applicable based on the buyer's region which means, it is applicable based on the Ship To.

Can you please share to which industry you are working ?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create a new routine to have this

this cannot be done in standard, take help of your developer to create a new routine as per your requirement and assign it in pricing procedure again your tax condition type

regards,

santosh

former_member220286
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.