Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Listing And Exclusion

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have a requirement to activate material listing & Exlusion only for one sales area under same order type.

How to activate material and listing for particular sales area under same order type.

I would like to know about the people who worked in this requirement earlier to achieve this

with exact enhancement (User Exit etc)

Note: Only one order type is used.

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

This can be done in standard SAP. Look in to the condition technique (specifically in to listing / exclusion).

In Material exclusion and listing,

- create condition table comprising of fields: Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division and Material.

- create a condition record with the particular sales area and the list of materials

- also, do other required configuration steps (in listing / exclusion)

Assign the procedure to the order type.

Thus no need to have order type as a field in the condition table; if you are having only one order type in your business Or if the exclusion / listing procedure is assigned only to this order type (sales document type).

Added: In your post you have not mentioned anything about Customer, in other words for different customers would you set up different list of exclusion materials or not?

In the condition table field Customer number (KUNNR) should also be included.

Message was edited by: T W - added in blue.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the condition table with Sales organization and sales document type combination in OV06 and maintain the condition records accordingly in VB01

regards,

santosh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

I have never worked for any specific sales area but if this is your requirement then I can give you one suggestion to create condition tablle by taking Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division and Sales document type fields. Create a condition table and mainain condition record only for that particular sale area for which you want to activate this.

Do you have a feelings that we can do this with this? Please share your views.

Thank$

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam

Thank you, shall check in the system...

Regards

Rajesh