cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries related to Delivery Schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Scheduling Agreement, there is an option New Delivery Schedule W/o proposal and New Delivery Schedule W/ proposal in Forecast Del.Sch Tab.

What is the logic behind these tabs and how would i use it and where it will affect? Please see the file attached.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

• If you choose the function without proposal, all the fields for the schedule lines are empty and you can enter the new data. If you choose the function with proposal, the schedule lines of the previous delivery schedule are copied into the new delivery schedule. You then only need to modify the schedule lines that have changed or add new schedule lines.
  • In the field
  • Last delivery
  • , you can display the last deliveries, the stage of processing reached, and the cumulative delivered quantities using
  • F4 = Possible entries
  • . Using
  • F2 = Select
  • , you can copy a delivery into the delivery schedule.

BR

Ajay Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

If you select the function without proposals, all fields in the schedule lines are empty and you can enter new data. If you select the function with proposals, schedule lines from the previous delivery schedule are copied into the new delivery schedule. You then only need to modify the schedule lines that have changed or add new schedule lines.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/93/743a8a546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Thanks ,

Pranav

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav, Thanks for reply.

I have already done the same thing but after selecting both the options one by one and filling up schedule, nothing shown in open quantity column.

Also, if i want to have a look of precious schedule in case of W/O proposal, Is  there any other option to view other than analysis tab.

And how can i modify the old schedule.

Thanks

Ritesh