cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record exists, but has not been set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am making billing document a condition is not coming automatic.

Condition record is maintained for that when i going in Analysis Pricing the given msg is below

AccessMessageDescription
07108Condition record exists, but has not been set

Access(complete)
Field in condition tableField in documentValue in doc.
Sales OrganizationSales Organization1000
CustomerSold-to party0020000012

Pricing date

This message tells you that the condition record exists, but has not been set in the document. If pricing was carried out again for the document item, then the condition would be set.

There are different reasons for this:

1. The condition was deleted manually in the item condition screen.
  2. The condition record was created later. Please note that order processing and pricing have buffer mechanisms. This means that a newly added condition record might only be found after order processing has been left completely and then started again.

If the condition type is used for subsequent settlement (rebate), there may be subsequent updating of business volume (the agreement is is created retrospectively). The document conditions do not contain the condition record, as the condition record was not created when pricing was carried out. Updating of business volume is carried out using special functions for subsequent settlement.

1. When an item was added, the condition record was accessed with key fields other than change time. This could lead to different results in the requirements check at the time of adding and the change time. This can occur when modifications are made.
  2. In billing (or when copying orders): Certain condition types were not determined in the source document (this is usually controlled by the pricing requirements). When creating the document, the document flow (TVCPF,TVCPA) is processed using a pricing type that does not redetermine these condition types, although they are supposed to be called via the requirements.

Please suggest,

Thanx

Prateek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used pricing element D and my problem has been resolved.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

pls cancel the Billing Document , go to the sales order condition then update it with carry out new pricing then recreate the billing Document.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyam,

I am driving through Scheduling Agreement with lot of materials and the basic price is filled manually so i can't update carryout new pricing otherwise my basic price will refresh.

and it is showing for new bill also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update Pricing using option 'C'. That will not update manual pricing elements.

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saxena,

Which fileds are using for that condition type by VK11.

Please send your sales order pricing condition picture and Analysis status picture by Print Screeen Shoot.

if Sales order billing is delivery related the copy control by VTFL or

if sales order billing is related to sales order then copy control by VTFA

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

hark101
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek. Try clicking on Update and choosing option "B". If the condition appears you can put this option in the copy control so that it happenas automatically when the billing doc is created.

Regards,

Edson

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at OSS 1460297  - Message VE108 in pricing analysis for a sales document ,which may help to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I checked all the thing,

condition record is maintained with relevant dates.

pricing date in scheduling agreement .

copy control

condition type

pricing procedure

Screen shot attached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

It might be because of these reasons,

1.you are using a copy control  for billing  documents that does not determine rebate conditions

2.Condition record was created with past to-from date,

Check copy control,set to G for item category.

2.checkk if rebate condition was created in past

Also Check if condition type is not before settlement discount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I checked all the thing,

condition record is maintained with relevant dates.

pricing date in scheduling agreement .

copy control

condition type

pricing procedure

Screen shot attached

gsatya34
Explorer
0 Kudos

Once the rebate agreement was settled you can no more determine the condition type in to your sales document.

you need to create one more Rebate agreement afresh....