cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove E1EDP01 segment in ORDRSP Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to remove sales order items with special item categories from the order confirmation Idoc back to the customer (ORDRSP). Currently I have in mind to add coding in function IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDRSP (e.g. include LZVEDCF0F). Is there any other setting to exclude items so that no E1EDP01 segment is created?

Thanks for help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VKS
Explorer

Hi Tanja,

You can use " Transaction BD56 - Segment Filters" to filter a segment from the message type.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

oiver_beie
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tanja,

there is a place in Standard SAP to implement this logic:

SMOD-Enhancement: SDEDI001, Function module: EXIT_SAPLVEDC_003

"SD EDI ORDRSP: Final Customer Enhancement"

As you get here all Information that you for your issue (item type) and have Access to the idoc payload without any modification this should be the right place.

Best regards,

Oliver

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Tanja,

Your query is not clear. It looks like more program spacific you should put this query in ABAP group.

Any way why you do not want tos send E1EDP01 segment to your customer? Why you do not want to send Item details??? As E1EDP01 segment is item level segment?

From functional point of view, For such change, I will like to indicate this by using Y basic type rather than changing standard.

Other thing you should also check with business and XI, target segment require in customer system and how this Idoc will behave in customer system?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neeraj,

Okay, some more details:

We want do exclude the item segment and all segments which are assignet to it (schedule line details, ...), so everything which belongs to one sales order item which we don't want to send.

We're having text items which are added manually in the sales order and these ones we don't want to sent to customer via ORDRSP.

I didn't post it in the ABAP group as I thought there is maybe a customizing possiblity or something like that.

And for sure, we've set a Z function behind ORDRSP, so we don't change SAP standard.

Thanks & Regards.

Tanja

paul_quinn
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Tanja,

in the FROM FILL_E1EDP01 in include LVEDCF0F

-füllen interne Tabelle ----------------------------------------------*
  MOVE e1edp01 TO int_edidd-sdata.
  APPEND int_edidd.
  PERFORM customer_function.

ENDFORM.                               " FILL_E1EDP01

it would be best to delete the INT_EDIDD just created in the customer_function
(Internal table which contains all segment and field data before the IDOC is created.)

regards

Paul