cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Service Manager and SolMan 7.1 integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to integrate HP Service Manager's Service Desk into our SolMan 7.1 SR1 service desk but I couldn't find proper guides to do it. Anyone got experience about that topic?

What I want is, customer will create a ticket via HP SM and then SM will forward it to our Solman service desk.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the guides are available.

SAP Community Network Wiki - SAP Solution Manager - Security and Authorizations - Solution manage...

and also some more under Connect an External Help Desk - SAP Documentation

even you get guides in service market place too.

Please check

Thanks

Jansi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Am also looking for this information.

can anyone help?

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible. You need to have a integration package called SMSSMEX to establish a 2 way communication. Detailed setup and configuration guide is available here

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM496669/binary/SM7.01_SMEXSAP1.00InstallAdmin.pdf

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/IT-Service-Management-Blog/What-s-New-in-HP-SM-SAP-Solution-Manager-Exc...

You need to have a HP Passport, which is jusk like an user account in SCN to access this guide. Also you can post any quries in HP Community once you log in, it is a vibrant, helpful  community, who will answer your quries.

Regards,

Vivek

michael_sharrar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

The configuration guide that you attached is for SMSSMEX version 1.00.  Do you know if there is a configuration guide available for SMSSMEX version 1.10?

Regards,

Mike

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I do not have a guide for Version 1.10, but I guess the same guide should be valid for 1.10 unless explicitely mentioned by HP anywhere.

Regards,

Vivek