Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add smartforms to standard t-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expert .

i want to create smartforms for sales order transaction  and then assign it to the  standard t-code like  va03 .

ho can i do this.?

thanks,

best regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maryam,

Can you please check with your SD Consultant. ZBA7 is the configuration things.so in your system it is different.

Regards,

Guru

7 REPLIES 7

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maryam,

Go To NACE Tcode -->select V1 for sales --> click on output types-->select ZBA7 for sales order(check in your system what is ouput type for the sales)---> double click on the processing routine-->then enter the your samrtform name and program--> save.

let me know if you have any issue.

Regards,

Gurunath

0 Kudos

hi Gurunath Kumar Dadamu .

thanks for your reply i can not found ZBA7.

and another question when i open va03 or va01 button print is not active !how can  i active it?

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

you want have the same option like 'ZBA7'. this is the configuration.check with sales order description in name shown in below screenshot.

once after completing all steps like assign report and from in processing routine.

In VA01 print option won't available.but in VA02 and VA03 it will available.Go to VA03-->give the sales order no ---> cleck on sales document ---> issue output to --> then it will display one popup screen -->  slect your message type (like ZBA7 in case for you its different)---> for preview click on preview ---> or if you want print click on print option --> give the print information --> execute. you will get the print out.

please let me know still if you are any issue. award the points if your was solve.

Regards,

Guru

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maryam,

have you tried .

Regards,

Guru

0 Kudos

hi mr Gurunath Kumar Dadamu .

my connection to internet was down.

i see your answer by in my first step please see i have no ZBA7 .is it exists in system or need to create new entries and if need to create new entry how i create it?

thanks

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maryam,

Can you please check with your SD Consultant. ZBA7 is the configuration things.so in your system it is different.

Regards,

Guru

0 Kudos

thanks