cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP90-create debit memo again after a credit memo creation

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I was searching for a solution for our below issue but I couldn't find.

We use Sales Contract. Using DP90 we created a debit memo request and subsequently created an invoice to the customer. After invoice being sent to the customer, they proposed some changes to the invoice. As a result a credit memo (created a credit memo request) being issued to the customer. Now we would like to re-invoice the customer using DP90 but there is no items for creating debit memo request again.

Could you please advise me, the proper procedure to be followed so that we can re-bill the customer.

Thanks,

AJ.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you created the Billing document for the  Debit memo request( DMR )?

if so cancel it and set Reason for rejection in DMR and try to create Debit memo request again using DP90

regards,

santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

We already created the Billing document and also a credit memo. We do not want to cancel it since there is a credit memo already posted against it (it will be a double posting). We now want to re-process the debit memo using DP90. But DP90 does not show anything to bill.

AJ.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

How did you create the Credit Memo, is it stand alone ?

Credit memo value would not have flown to Service order

check in the cost tab of service order if the revenue posting is nullfiled with the credit note value?

if not service order cannot be referred again for debit memo creation

regards,

santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The credit memo is created with reference to the original invoice and on the CMR there is a reason for rejection entered. For you info, we do not use service order, instead we use contract for resource related billing. It is possible to re-invoice if we cancel the invoice. But we want to re-invoice after a credit memo is issued. Is it possible?

Regards,

AJ

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abraham,

No this is not possible as the amount is nullified already

regards,

santosh

Answers (0)