cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IdM 7.2 SP8 Release Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,

I'd be grateful if someone from SAP could provide a status update on the availability of SP8 for IdM 7.2. The SAP Service Marketplace currently says the planned release date is CW20 2013. See http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700001425702010E . This date is now approximately 4 weeks overdue. Could someone from SAP please revise this date.

My reason for asking is that we have an upcoming IdM go-live and SP8 will fix a couple of issues. If SP8 does not meet our time frames then we will need to implement the workarounds we have identified.

Richard.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the ConfCall yesterday, Kare answered this question with "end of June" at the latest. I guess that statement is as official as you'd get. He also said that it should have been out already....

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have updated the support package info page. SP08 is planned to be released in CW27. That's not "end of June", but close 😉

Best regards,

Christian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SP 8 will be released on 25th June, 2013.

According to https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/sp-stacks ->  SP Stacks maintenance schedule

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would say in 2 weeks from now.

Cheers,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali, but I am looking for an offical update from the IdM team at SAP. I am aware they monitor IdM Discussions and I can only base my project decisions on the most current information directly from SAP.

Richard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our last information states that the update will be out no later than the end of June. This information comes directly from the development, but I think it is not officially.

For an official statement I would look for a contact by mail.

Thomas

Former Member
Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I understand. My source was also the same as Sietze . We are all hoping that it does not delay further.

Cheers,

Murali