cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC model in Shared repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For a visual composer development I have created a software component in shared repository (in Web based Visual composer modeler screen -> Menu option Manage -> Shared repository -> Create Software component => software component name - ZTEST, Software component vendor - sap.com).  After following the above steps, the software component is appearing under "Shared repository".

But when I create the a new model and try to save the same within the new software component, newly created Software component is not appearing in the the dialog under the "Shared repository" option. 

Is there any additional settings/configurations to be done, so that new model can be created in shared repository and can be accessed by multiple users ?

If I create a model in Local repository,  the compiled application is giving a short dump when it is executed by any other user.  Is it a standard behavior if the model is created in Local repository ?

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member202465
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Maybe this is because there is no DC yet where the model could be saved. in Source Control you do not create a new DC, but rather transfer to it DCs from the local:

1. Create a DC in local rep.

2. create what models you want (you could add more later)

3. Go to the Manage Models panel

4. Right Click the DC -> add to source control

5. choose the relevant SC in shared rep

The DC should be moved to the required location. then you continue the work in it.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Udi

Answers (0)