cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.01 Custom tab in Shopping Cart source of supply tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to add a Custom TAB in Shopping Cart item details (Sub structure). I followed the Custom Rfx Tab Blog.

Things i have tried,

Added the Custom field in Shopping cart include structure and Shopping cart database include structure.

Created a Custom webdynpro Component with FPM interface, custom controller as config controller, enhanced a new tab in the sub-structure and called the custom component.

Overwrite the INIT_TAB method and included the custom Webdynpro component call.

Now i am able to Access the custom tab and see the custom field.

I am not able to get the Mode of the component and not able save the custom values.

I can see in Item Basic detail WDDOINIT all other substructure tab getting initiated through a context node value. While accessing each separate tab its using their own class method after validating the Mapper class.  I could see my custom tab not included in the Mapper class.

Please suggest what should i do to include my custom tab in Mapper class or should i try a Different approach for including custom TAB which can save values.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did explored and completed on my own... If anyone need any Guidance, please start a Post and get it to me. Thanks

shahid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you please let me know how were you able to update the buffer? we have a similar requirement. the fields are not getting updated in ICF str.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used temporary buffer class to get values from Webdynpro to Change doc BADI. you can reach me in sivasaranbe@gmail.com. Give your requirement and I can suggest you best of my knowledge. Thanks.