cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on CLM - ERP Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We're trying to emend the systems and we came out with this problem. Does anybody know where is the option/steps to "ENABLE" the integration system ?

We already did everything on the "integration guide", both in PI and Sourcing steps.

This is the error that appears:

# Failed: object 4: ID: The record is ignored because ERP or SRM integration system is not enabled. Ask your system administrator to enable it.

Thanks in advance and I'll wait for responses.

R. Navajas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navajas,

There are two system properties that are required to be enabled as a 'enterprise' user.

The two system properties are:

"is_sapint_installed" and "is_srmint_installed". The values of these two properties needs to be set to TRUE.

Set up --> System Administration --> System Properties --> New

Select "sapintegration" from the dropdown Set and set the property values as mentioned above.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Parankush

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Besides I'm not integrating the system to the SRM, just the ECC... I had to set "TRUE" to the ""is_srmint_installed", which solved my problem.

Thanks Parankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

'is_srmint_installed' need not be maintained if only ECC integration is needed. If it is indeed working this way then it is a bug. Did you check to see if your cache was refreshed after you changed the 'is_sapint_installed'. It could be that your cache was not refreshed as yet and setting 'is_srmint_installed' was a co-incidence...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to set "TRUE" to the ""is_srmint_installed", which solved my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check that you have maintained the system property 'is_sapint_installed'.

2. Check to make sure you have maintained the Business system (external system) in the setup section.

3. Check to make sure you have maintained the 'odp.doc.integration.external_system'.