SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Scheme- Error in FM FKK_TAX_LINES_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am trying to create a payment scheme but getting the following error.

''Internal error: Unexpected exception 1 in calling up function module FKK_TAX_LINES_CREATE''

Diagnosis

Function module FKK_TAX_LINES_CREATE was terminated with an exception (&V2) which the developer of the called program did not expect ( &V4) or which is not permitted here.

The program is in an unexpected state and will therefore be terminated

This is a standard FM. As I have analyzed the exception is not being handled in this module. I am not sure of how to proceed.

Can somebody please help me?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

The error message (E9,887) that you are getting is because you don't have access to the authorization object E_B_BIL_PL (Authorization Object for Budget Billing Plan)

The error is getting triggered from standard FM ISU_AUTHORITY_CHECK.

Ask your BASIS person to plug in the authorization object E_B_BIL_PL against your role profile and then you try to create payment scheme.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

The error message (E9,887) that you are getting is because you don't have access to the authorization object E_B_BIL_PL (Authorization Object for Budget Billing Plan)

The error is getting triggered from standard FM ISU_AUTHORITY_CHECK.

Ask your BASIS person to plug in the authorization object E_B_BIL_PL against your role profile and then you try to create payment scheme.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thank you Amlan. I will check with BASIS Admin.