cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to fetch session id from SFDC

former_member217945
Participant

Dear Experts,

I am working on Idoc to soap (SFDC) scenario.When fetching the session ID using lookup from webservice we are unable to fetch.

it was an existing scenario which was working correctly, We have done a password change and after changing the password we are not able to get the session ID.

We have done the same password change in DEV environment it is working correctly but not in QA.

Could you suggest...

Thanks,

Suma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member854339
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are getting intermittent issues while connecting from ECC to SFDC login channel using token and username in production, can someone suggest a solution to it.

Thanks and regards

Avinash.K

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Now its working fine but the issue is when we are running the batch of 10000 messages,  4000 messages got successfully reached to SFDC with session id and remaining messages got error and its not reaching to SFDC with out showing session id.

Can any one please help me in this ...

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

I guess you are using SOAP receiver adapter for the integration. Could you post what is the error message you are receiving? If this is due to large payload please consult with SFDC team and you might need to resort to bulk API.

Regards

Anupam

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

I confirmed with SFDC team,  Password is same for DEv and QAS .When I trigger idoc from ECC its got created and showing status as Scheduled for outbound processing and not creating with session id.

Can  you please suggest...

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Did you try to send the same request with SOAP UI??

Regards

Anupam

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Are the QA and DEV PI connected to same instance of Salesforce? If they are connected to same instance of Salesforce.com(SFDC) then how are you passing the login credentials to SFDC? Are the login name and password hardcoded in PI?  If the QA system is connected to different instance of SFDC , please check if you have done necessary changes to user profile in SFDC, with which PI is logging in.  Using SOAP UI try to login to QA SFDC instance and check if this works.

Regards

Anupam

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the status of SOAP channel? is it working or authentication failed? I dont think you need any changes in development ,check UDF code/ Java mapping stand alone using QA credetials and check results

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since it's working in DEV with password change and not in QA, please check with SFDC and see if there is a different password for QA system.  Plus see instead basic authentication whether the test SFDC expects https without client authentication or anonymous SSL. Hopefully there is no change in WSDL with respect to namespace for QA system. Talk to BASIS and the SFDC system.