SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding to Price Points across multiple MCs

karmandeep_nanuan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Retail Experts,

I have a requirement where the client wants the POS Retail Price of a certain group of article to end in 7. These articles span across multiple merchandise categories and have a wide range of retail prices.

When configuring Price Point Groups, you can only assign the 'Price Point Group' to either an entire Sales Org or a Sales Org and a Merchandise Category. There no real way to assign price point groups at article level.

One solution I thought of was to add all the applicable articles to an article hierarchy, but the issue again is how to assign Price Point Groups to the article hierarchy.

Looking forward to hearing suggestions.

Thanks,

Deep

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep

Have you considered using Price list type , because it is available in configuration of price point.

MC and Price list type are optional i.e either of one can be intial (blank) or both can be intial (blank)

If that is not feasible look into function module PRICE_POINT_READ, in it there is another function module  PRICE_POINT_GROUP_DETERMINE. you can use BADI badi_price_point_groups_inst or either enhancement point for derivation of price point as per your business requirement.

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

Please use price family group for maintaining specific price to group of article

Tcode-PRFAM

In the overview subscreen,enter the name for the price family,

In the group data tab,enter the Sales org and distribution channel

In the Article tab, enter the required articles,

Please have a look on the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_dimp50/helpdata/en/39/281b3f7f9e3642e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Kevin Easaw