cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period Structure Settings available in SNP book but not DP Book

dshadel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Above the planning book data view selection pane, there is a button that allows you to change period structure settings. This is available in SNP books but not DP books. I have been unable to determine why this is the case. Does anyone know anything about this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Don,

This is definitely an authorization issue and you may also check su53 for missing authorizations. Alternatively you can perform an authorization trace with your system admininstrator using st01.

Regards,

Tibor

dshadel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Tibor. I spent a long time looking at authorizations but didn't find anything. I did finally discover that when I switched to DP book that although the button disapeard from above the data view selection, it was replaced with a new button in the selection header. I couldn't believe I had overlooked that!

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

In a demand Planning book you will see only the Period structures that are relevant to your TB profile. If your TB profile had only months all you will see is only TB profiles which are MONTHS.

Thanks,

Subash Nanjangud

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

Your problem has simple solutino as follows:

Open your DP Planning book -> Data View ->> Double clik on selection and then load data.

After this click on "Header On/Off" Icon (Hat like Icon- which is left to Refresh Icon).

Once you hit it you will get your Period structure Icon and Header setting icon.

Regards,

Amit P Hiran