cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First component is shown under individual customer segment, but should be in the Make-to-Stock Segment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we wish that end products are MTO but all components should be MTS. So I thougt that the end product should be unter the customer segment in the product view. But the "first component" as all the following should be under the Make-To-Stock Segment. At the moment it is also under customer segment. All other/following components are as wished unter MTS.

See also the following example:

Order  (Requirement)

---------1:1 (customer segment)--------------

MTO-Order (Receipt)

via PDS

dependent requirement (first comp. (requirement))

=====m:n (collective)======

PP/DS Order (Receipt)

via PDS

dependent requirement comp. (requirement)

Does somebody know if this is correct/standard behaviour? How can I reach that all component but not the end product are under the MTO segment?

Would be very fond of any idea 😉

Thank your very much,

Eva 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For all your component should have Ind/collective indicator as 2 in MRP 4 view. Then you will have all the MTS segment and header material under individual customer Segment APO.

In APO you can have this field in Demand tap Always Coll. Requirements.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thank you for your answer. But I did all this settings and still there are Planorders in MTO segment for the first component. See screenshots below.

So would be grateful for any other ideas?

Kindest regards,

Eva

MRP4 first component:

APO Demand tab:

RRP3 first component:

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per your last screen shot it is showing order is in make to stock segment planning segments Make to Stock and an Individual Customer Segment.  As per the 'planning segment' indicator is set in the requirements strategy.

Convert the SNP planned order to PPDS and check the account assignment.

Please refer the below help link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/61/95613b3e24526fe10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh Brahmankar,

thank you very much for your answers. I wrote to sap because of this problem. SAP solved the problem. There was nothing wrong with the settings but somehow in R/3 the relevant setting are switched so that secundary demand is in APO shown under MTO Segment.

We implemented node 1428396.

Now everything is working fine.

Thank you very much and kindest regards,

Eva

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure if u've a solution yet, but setting the Component Prod Master field to be "Always Collective" will be the way to go..Did i read ur reqt right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

This problem hasn´t been solved yet.

The Component settings are

only collective in Dispo4 in R3

always collective in master Data in APO.

But it is still shown unter MTO segment.

Perhaps there are some other settings which influence that behavior?

Just do not understand why this settings should be ignored.

Thank you very much for any ideas and kindest regards,

Eva