cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic SourceLoc adress capturing from BP in a FWO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP TM (I'm testing 9.0) and I have a question regarding the source and destination locations in a FWO.

In my understanding I have to create a Location for my BP (e.g. Shipper) or I have to type in the adress manually and the system creates a tempor.-adress. But having a lot of different one-time customers I want to automatically take the BP-Adress to the SourceLoc Field of a FWO. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

You can think of using one time location.

The TM system creates one-time locations based on one-time address details that you can specify on the user interface of say creating FWD order.

You use one-time locations in business processes that require the input of locations that have not been defined as master data objects, such as the creation of forwarding orders.

A one-time location is specified by the name of the organization, its address data, its communication data, or a combination of these.

You can also  create a note for each one-time location.

There are also couple of BADis for activating Customer specific address search for one time location.

Please find the link below for additional help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_tm90/helpdata/en/7f/7430f824e74dde9206b69cb83c8c72/frameset.htm

Hope this gives some insight.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

You can think of using one time location.

The TM system creates one-time locations based on one-time address details that you can specify on the user interface of say creating FWD order.

You use one-time locations in business processes that require the input of locations that have not been defined as master data objects, such as the creation of forwarding orders.

A one-time location is specified by the name of the organization, its address data, its communication data, or a combination of these.

You can also  create a note for each one-time location.

There are also couple of BADis for activating Customer specific address search for one time location.

Please find the link below for additional help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_tm90/helpdata/en/7f/7430f824e74dde9206b69cb83c8c72/frameset.htm

Hope this gives some insight.

Regards

Datta