Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CS Issue

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created the scnario as per the business IW31 Service order - > DP90 debitmemo -> VF01 billing.

In service order entering component and operations. and both are belongs to different activity types. Now issue is, from service order operations not copying to DP90 debit memo( actual cost not pulling). Material is apperiang in Dp90. Kindly advice how to pull both to DP90?

ANd here IW41 is not in scope. because business is already running different process by using Service order -> Quotations DP80 -> DP90 -> VF01

they are using planned costs in quote.

they requested us to create small process for cash repaires( customer comes with material for small repairs that will take 5min time and later he will pay immediately, for this we have removed the quotation and created new ordr type). Is there any way to bring material and opearations to DP90 debit memo?

Thank you and Regards,

Ammad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check whether DIP profile is add in the service order under control tab

2. Check whether for all operations work center and activity types have added

3. Repective cost centers and activity types should be available in Material determination of DIP profile

4. Check consistency of DIP profile in ODP2

check all the above and revert

regards,

santosh

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, Thank you for suggestions, I checked all above and those r fine

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am wondering why you are not using repair order for repair process. Create repair order > service order created automatically > DP90 > VF01. With this operation and component will be copied to repair order and in VF01 the same will be copied to invoice. For this you need to configure DIP profile very carefully and in material determination make sure you have 2nd line with blank material/service field. I am also working on same and have achieved this with this process.

Thank$

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi MozzaM, thank you for suggestions

Currently business having one process, that is starts from service order->Quote->DMR->vf01. now business need another short process for cash repair( 5 min repair work) they will bill immediately. did you mean Repair order RAS? or suggest me on I have already created service order->dp90->VF01

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I mean RAS document type. Create RAS in VA01. Create inbound delivery and system will create service order automatically. Issue component in confirmation IW41. DP90 and VF01 for RAS order type. Repair procedure will create line items automatically in repair order. For more information you can study SAP document for Repair process availble on help.sap.com

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to use RAS Sales order type only when you are taking the part into your plant to repair

if not you can just create the Service order and enter the operations, components if any and confirm them and just bill using DP90

since you are not using the Quotation from the service order you can create debit memo request using DP90 and normal billing VF01

so your scenario process will be

Service order-->IW41-->Goods issues-->DP90-->VF01

revert if you need more details

regards,

santosh

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Santosh, thank you and in the current process they have made for control key 3 Posting not possible. If I change that, that will affect for current process. Currently for all operations system will considering planned cost and when I change in ODP1 usage to planned cost. Operations are copying to Debit memo. If I take usage is actual cost then operations no picking. Made an attachment of control key and ODP1. For component we have to do MIGO??

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, IW41 Posting is not possible, because in control keys for their current process maintained 3posting not possible. Fol all activities they they are considering planned costs. For me also when I change ODP1 usage to planned cost, activities are copying to debit memo. I have made an attachment of control key and ODP1

Regards,

Ammad

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos
former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

how to you post the confirmations currently ?

may be you have to create a new Order type Similar to SM02

create a new control key such as SM02

create new DIP profile since Usage 21 is used only for Quotations, if you want to bill then it should have 01 usage with Billing

try and revert

thanks,

santosh

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I have created new control key and DIP is on usage 01

Now Im trying to do Iw41, it is throughing error while determining cost@ iw41

cost is available in service order that is planned cost. Kindly suggest

Thank you,

Ammad

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

did cost determined in the service order?

you can check the cost log as

GOTO-->LOG-->COST DETERMINATION

regards,

santosh

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Cost determined at service order level. Screen shot attached.

As per my understanding In ODP1 we have give usage is 001 actual cost, in service order cost determined planned cost and estimated cost. Plz find the screen shots. and also If in service order there more than one operations then how process IW41?

Regards,

Ammad

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

These two screen shots looks good

now you want to bill the actual cost to customer, then confirm the operations in IW41 with Actual hours of work

Just call the transaction IW41 and input your order # click on the parameters for each operations by giving actual cost  and save

it will generate the actual cost in the service order

then do DP90 which will create Debit memo request

regards,

santosh

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, Thank you for valuable advise

I tried to create IW41 and Followed above steps. But still the same prob m facing screen shots are attached.

Regards,

Ammad

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check the log for cost determination in service order

please post the error message

regards

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammad,

Please check whether you have performed the TECO (Techincal Completion of your Service Order) in your Service Order.

Regards

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I had work on this few years back but not sure now about the same. but i think in IW31 there is option for the debit memo directly. So check once and confirm.

Regards,

Kundan