cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplication Text in Cell for Performance Appraisal Forms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a Annual Performance Form in Performance Appraisal Category. The form is configured as different sections namely <JOINT REVIEW>, <TARGET> ......  .    Each Section have different Columns. Right moment the issue is in <TARGET> section. Appraisee filled the details in cells for columns Objective, Target and submitted the form to Appraiser. While opening the Form via Appraiser Credential, there is duplication of entry is creating in the above section for that cells before viewing the form fully. I have debugged the code and found out that if cell note availability is active then its trying to add the duplicate entry with line status as SPACE. Its seems like standard code issue but am not sure whether the Functional configured correctly or code issue. His requirement is to change the section by appraisee as well as appraiseer so thats why he configured cell notes availabilty as in change mode 'X'.

Below the Standard program where its creating the duplicate entry.

LHRHAP_UI_WD_SUPPORTF02 /

FORM            / RETRIEVE_DOCUMENT_BODY

FM HRHAP_DOC_BSP_CNV_NOTE_TO_TAB

Note:

i checked there is a Note relevant (Note 1580276 - Web Dynpro UI: Note texts are duplicated) for this issue but it’s already implemented in our instance.

Plz let me know further any details you needed.

Best regards

Surender

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if this SAP Note 1514671 helps u, else raise an OSS message to SAP.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks man!! but actually my issue is not compatible with your mentioned note. anyway thanks for assist.