Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation between 2 different windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the following requirement.

I have a main view.From main view on clicking change button ,i should call a popup(POPUP1).In POPUP1 if i click Confirm button,then it should open another popup (POPUP2).Then if i click Close button in POPUP2,it should come back to POPUP1.But currently it is going back to Main view.Both the POPUP1 and POPUP2 are in 2 different windows.Any one pls help me to resolve this issue.How to navigate between two different popup windows?Do we need to use window plugs in this case?If yes how to link between two window plugs?

Thanks,

Rohini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

1) Take a button(back_to_popup1) in popup2. You must Specify in the button action so that to navigate/ call to popup1.

2) similarly create a button(Back_to_main) in popup1 . You must specify the button action so that to navigate/call        to Main Window

Instead of taking a separate button  , You can also write the above same logic in their corresponding

WDDOONCLOSE(  ).

hope this will help....

former_member210266
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini

Please make sure that the view object being passed during generation of POPUP2 is the view corresponding to the POPUP1.The view object paased during popup generation corresponds to which view it is going back and where will the action handler be present.

Regards

Swati