cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default Text for Contact

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

can anybody tell me how to change standard texts in sales documents (in my case: vbka)?

Thanks,

Cristina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just in case if this helps, SO10 t-code will allow you to change standard texts.

Regards,

Please reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe the word "contact" is irritating. I am talking about sales activity, which are contacts in most cases. (Transaction VC01N)

In the sales activity document you can find a set of general texts, that are customized in VOTXN.

Still I do not know how to create a default text (content for the field), that appears in every sales activity as a standard.

If anybody has an idea, I would be very greatful!

Cristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sagar,

finally, I found a way to handle the problem. So10 t-code was the key to find the solution.

Regard,

Christina

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard text - Are you referring to Header texts in VBAK ?

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

thanks for asking.

I am referring to general texts in sales act. (vbka). In VOTXN I could define standard Text Procedure and Access Sequence, but I don´t know yet how to change the standard text.

Thanks,

Cristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

Thanks. I got it now .You can change the text by selecting F2 Text types button on top, it will allow you to have your own descriptions.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

thanks for your help so far.

Besides changing the discriptions I need to have costomer specific texts as default, that appear everytime you create a contact. The idea is to have a form, that you fill in when creating the contact.

I hope this is more clear.

Best regard,

Cristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

You may have to maintain them in the customer master. You may maintain the texts at various views in the Customer master.

In the XD02 t.code choose the extras and choose the Texts and this is where you can maintain the texts and this would be defaulted when an Order is created.

Regards.