cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant of Partner (MAM3.0) retrieves same results, independent of settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello at all,

I want to define a selection variant for Partner (MAM30_050, SR2) in the backend.

I do this as test and set only one customer number (first input field "Customer" in Cust. selection criterions area) and only select "Customer selection active" and then I want to test this variant, I get every time the entire list of existent partners of the system. Independent of my selection, also if I set and unknown number of partner. What is wrong in my selection?

I have follow System: 4.6C, PI 2004_1_46C. MAM3.0 SR2.

Thanks!

Greetings

Andreas Dommes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I see the same problem in ERP2005. I think you should open CSS for support team.

Regards,

Larissa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Problem is that the selection report always selects all partners used in table IPHA ( this means all partners used at least once in an order).... It could select on top of this the selected customers or vendors.

I don't understand why the selection report does it this way but I activated the badi ALM_ME_050_PARTNER to delete what I don't need.... In our case using SR3 it's only important for initial replication as the MAM30_050 syncbo in SR3 is server driven.

So you have two options, goto SR3 and implement the badi that then will be used with initial replication (but you need note 1012364 to have the badi implementation, apparantely the note is note accessible now...). For the rest of the partners the backend will push them to the middleware when used.

Secondly stay with SR2 and implement the badi, drawback is that the selection is done every time in replication and could take too much time, you have to test it

Kind regards,

jeroen