Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom WBS budget report development

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good Morning!!!!

We are going for a development of WBS budget report where we want to capture current budget, original budget, commitment, actual etc. We have 3 levels of WBS hierarchy and the last level is only account assigned. Through various tables we get all the values for the last level WBS element i.e. 3rd level.

So when we use roll up function, the values gets roll up to the top level WBS element. Can any one let me know the table where we can get all these values of parent level WBS i.e. 1st level and 2nd level WBS element?

Though we are planning to go through PRHI table and use summation to get all the values but is there any other easier solution?

Thanx & regards,

Soubhagya Rout

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Soubhagya,

i develop a report same as Budget report in sap ,by help of alv tree OO ABAP m stuck to find out how remordplan is calculated ,i really appricat your thread and also

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Please follow the below thread, hope it helps you.

http://scn.sap.com/message/6877316

Thanx

Soubhagya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried SAP Drilldown report functionality before going for development.  I don't think anything beyond this is required as given in screen shot.

Report can be created through Tcode CJE1 to CJE6 which is for Report Creation, Change, Display and form creation, change and display.

Regards

Ragothaman

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Here the requirement is different which is not possible through report painter/ query. The requirement is to capture rel. PR value, unrel. PR value, rel. PO value, unrel. Po value, adv. payment, inv. value etc.

Please find the below format.

The report is almost completed but the only problem is that we are not able to capture adv. value, inventory value, actual value for the parent level WBS element which is not account assignment.

Though we can get that using logic to sum all the values of child level WBS but we are seeking for an easier method like any table where these values are stored. 

WBS NameOriginal BudgetSupplement BudgetReturn BudgetTransfer BudgetCurrent BudgetRelease BudgetPR CommitmentPO CommitmentTotal CommitmentInventory ValueAdv PaymentActual ValueAssignedAvail. Rel. Budget

Thanx anyway for your reply.

With Regards,

Soubhagya Rout

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check table BPJA and BPGE collect object number and pass in PRPS table here will get wbs with its level. select level as required and talk to your abaper for the same.

Regards,
Sanjeev

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I've used BPGE table but it can only give current budget, original budget and release budget but what about commitment, actual, adv payment means value type 21, 22, 12, 4 & 11. Is there any table where I can get these details for the parent level WBS elements.

Thanx,

Soubhagya

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check master table RPSCO wherein all value type (21, 22, 12, 4 & 11.) are stored as you desired

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as of i know there is no such table in standard where we can get total values at top level wbse. you have to built the logic to roll up all the 3 level values to 2 level and then to 1 level.

regards,