cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Education cess in Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a few excise invoices which were posted without the higher education cess missing due to some configuration changes. However now I have rectified it but How to correct those Invoices which are created without HECess posting.

Please guide me.

Best Regards,

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Any advice on this?

Best Regards,

RK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The possible solution comes to my mind is either to cancel all those excise invoices and recreate or pass excise JV in J1IH which has already been suggested by me above.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rish,

Now it is not possible to post those documents again even if you do table level entries as those documents are already posted. As per my understanding after this you have created other excise invoices with proper values so not it is not possible to cancel those docs as the excise invoice series will disturbs as the documents were already created( In case of backdated entries). If this not the case then cancel excise invoice and create it again or pass excise JV as Laksmipathi sir advised.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For these few doc's with the issue, you may update the SECESS value at the

table level in J_1IEXCDTL via SE16 in debug mode or with the help of a Z pgm.

But pls try this for one document in your test/dev system, validate the results and ONLY

then apply in your live system.

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried your solution, but how do I post the invoice once I edit the Higher Education Cess?

Best Regards,

RK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since values in excise invoice would be copied from the billing document, I am sure, you should be having issue in your billing document also.  If that is the case, you have to correct the billing document also which is not possible since the configuration changes, as you said, has taken place subsequently.

Either you have to cancel both the billing document and excise invoice or pass an excise JV via J1IH

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was only with the Excise document as  in the Maintain Excise defaults,  there in the tab for the AT1 condition was removed by someone and after I changed it the Secondary Education cess values are flowing. But the user's concern is that how to correct those invoices which have already been posted without the Secondary Education cess.

Please let me know if there is any solution for this

Best Regards,

RK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rish,

can you please breif the scenario in which you are facing problem.

Is this excise invoices is posted from Sales & Distribution ?

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

That is right. The invoices have been posted from sales & distribution side.

See actually there are some 8-10 excise invoices for which the secondary education cess was not posted due to some changes in the configuration. Now how can we go ahead with that?

Best Regards,

RK