cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive Exception IS_QM_ACCEPTED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our Archiving has stopped working after upgrading to 6.0.4.6.

We get an exception about a column IS_QM_ACCEPTED missing both

when running the Archive bat-file and by using the Archive activity from within SAP ME Menu.

Anybody have an idea?

Best Regards,

Johan Nordebrink

The exception from default trace file is:

#2.0 #2013 06 10 16:07:04:065#+0200#Error#com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime#

com.sap.ASJ.ejb.005017#BC-JAS-EJB#ejb#C0000AD30348414B0000000000001354#9934850000000004#sap.com/me~ear#com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime#JONORD#4797873#JTA Transaction : 72513587#C9F153DCD1D611E2935B000000979802#05c7f9b3d1d711e287d4000000979802#05c7f9b3d1d711e287d4000000979802#0#Thread[HTTP Worker [@1757884431],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread]#Plain##

System exception

[EXCEPTION]

javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public int com.sap.me.datacollection.ParametricBOBean.archive(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.datacollection.ParametricBOBean@657d31e8 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.datacollection.ejb-6.0.4.6.jar*xml|ParametricBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid column name 'IS_QM_ACCEPTED'.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public int com.sap.me.datacollection.ParametricBOBean.archive(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.datacollection.ParametricBOBean@657d31e8 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.datacollection.ejb-6.0.4.6.jar*xml|ParametricBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid column name 'IS_QM_ACCEPTED'.

javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public int com.sap.me.datacollection.ParametricBOBean.archive(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.datacollection.ParametricBOBean@657d31e8 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.datacollection.ejb-6.0.4.6.jar*xml|ParametricBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid column name 'IS_QM_ACCEPTED'.

javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid column name 'IS_QM_ACCEPTED'.

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid column name 'IS_QM_ACCEPTED'.

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDatabaseError(SQLServerException.java:196)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.getNextResult(SQLServerStatement.java:1454)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPreparedStatement.doExecutePreparedStatement(SQLServerPreparedStatement.java:388)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPreparedStatement$PrepStmtExecCmd.doExecute(SQLServerPreparedStatement.java:338)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.TDSCommand.execute(IOBuffer.java:4026)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.executeCommand(SQLServerConnection.java:1416)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.executeCommand(SQLServerStatement.java:185)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.executeStatement(SQLServerStatement.java:160)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(SQLServerPreparedStatement.java:306)

at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.wrappers.PreparedStatementWrapper.executeUpdate(PreparedStatementWrapper.java:350)

at com.sap.me.frame.jdbc.DynamicQuery.executeUpdate(DynamicQuery.java:859)

at com.sap.me.frame.AbstractSqlImplementation.executeUpdate(AbstractSqlImplementation.java:71)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor973.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.DefaultInterceptor.intercept(DefaultInterceptor.java:31)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.InterceptorChain.process(InterceptorChain.java:48)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.ProxyContext.process(ProxyContext.java:67)

at com.sap.me.frame.CheckReadOnlyModeInterceptor.intercept(CheckReadOnlyModeInterceptor.java:16)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.ProxyContext.process(ProxyContext.java:67)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.AdviceInterceptor.intercept(AdviceInterceptor.java:44)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.GenericSOProxy.invoke(GenericSOProxy.java:81)

at $Proxy1548.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.me.frame.AbstractDataSource.executeUpdate(AbstractDataSource.java:301)

at com.sap.me.system.base.ArchivableBOBean.archiveQuick(ArchivableBOBean.java:900)

at com.sap.me.datacollection.ParametricBOBean.archive(ParametricBOBean.java:2020)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

That's a known issue. You need to run upgrade SQL scripts and, for MSSQL, re-create synonyms.

The insrtuctions are a part of ME 6.0 Component Migration Guide.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The upgrade was done from 6.0.4.4 to 6.0.4.6.

I have tried to run the Migrate scripts for 6.0.3 to 6.0.4 once again, but I am only getting errors that the column IS_QM_ACCEPTED already exists. Can you please tell me what tables this column IS_QM_ACCEPTED should exist in, so I can take a closer look?

Sergiy: I can not find any information about how to re-create synonyms in the Component migration guide. Can you perhaps guide me exactly how the re-creation should be done, or mention the page in the component migration guide?

Best Regards,

Johan

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Johan,

The issue is caused by missing IS_QM_ACCEPTED field which is expected to be added by ARC_alter_tables_6.0.3_6.0.4.sql script. The instruction on running this script is included in SAP ME Component Update Guide, page 21. After execution of this script, the fields should have appear

in your database.

So, please check if the following fields exist in your ODS:

1) AR_PARAMETRIC_MEASURE.IS_QM_ACCEPTED

2) AR_SHOP_ORDER_INSP_RESULT.IS_QM_ACCEPTED

To re-create synonyms, you can either drop all existing synonyms and execute full procedure of synonyms' creation, or re-create the view for AR_PARAMETRIC_MEASURE and AR_SHOP_ORDER_INSP_RESULT tables.

The former way is a par tof standard installation process. In fact, it is described in section "Creating Views" on page 16 of Component Upgrade Guide.

The latter one needs the following steps:
1) log in to WIP database

2) execute the script like the one below (ME_WIP and ME_ODS should be replaced with the names of your WIP and ODS):

USE [ME_WIP]
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
CREATE VIEW  [dbo].[AR_PARAMETRIC_MEASURE] AS SELECT * FROM
ME_ODS.dbo.AR_PARAMETRIC_MEASURE
GO

3) the same for another table.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thank you. It was the re-creation of the views that had not been done.

This was for an SQL Server database, so I believe the synonym part in the guide is not applicable.

If I may suggest an improvement, it would be to include the Creation of Views or Altering of Existing views in the Upgrade scripts for the newer version. It is not that comprehensive, at least for me, at the moment to understand what database views that needs to be created or re-created.

Again, thank you for the help.

Best Regards,

Johan Nordebrink

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Johan,

Yes, the synonyms were mentioned with regards to Oracle to present the situation fully.

The change is on the way and waiting for the next release of the guide.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

Perhaps it wss not created by udgrade scripts or scripts were not run. I would suggest that you check 'create' installation scripts and then add that column as per those scripts.

Regards, Alex.