cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV style problem in SAP GUI for HTML

former_member197445
Contributor
0 Kudos

Has anyone ran across something like this?  I am hoping somebody can shed some light as to what is different about this one user's IE 9 experience with the web gui.  The scrollbar of the ME23N ALV is misplaced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Case,

Since when has this issue been occurring? Only since you started using transaction ME23N with IE 9.0? I would expect that behaviour would be the same on Firefox or on an IE version?

Can you update this thread with your SAP BASIS and Kernel details?

Regards,

Oisin

former_member197445
Contributor
0 Kudos

We only recently started using the SAP GUI for HTML.  But most users have seen a nice consistent look and feel.  It's just this one user who has the CSS issue.    Kernel 720 pkg Lvl 300.

I sure wish I could determine what is throwing his styles off.  I wonder if an IE Plugin could be doing it.  I will check that and report back.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Case,

I would start by deleting that user's browser cache i.e the Temporary Internet Files. If other user's are not experiencing this issue.

Regards,

Oisin

former_member221408
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Case,

Is only one user affected by this problem? Are the other users also using IE9 or different version? If so, it would be useful to compare the differences in the IE settings.

Additionally, please check the Product Availability Matrix to be sure that IE 9 is supported with your Basis and Kernel versions.  

http://service.sap.com/pam

Best, Maria