cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery & Billing No. From Sales Order??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guyz

I would like to see the invoice no. but i only have a sales order no. I don't have delivery or billing document no. Is there any T code from where I can see delivery no. and billing no or invoice no. with sales order no.

Appreciate immediate reply.

Thanks.

Mohammed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohammed,

You can also find any previous document or subsequent document by going to the document flow table for a range of order delivery or billing documents. Normally this would be the requirement to prepare a variety of reports or data extracts used by the business.

You can as in your case give the preceding document number ie sales order number by to SE16 > select table VBFA, this would give the following document number, a delivery if delivered and also the invoice if invoiced. Similarly you can give a succeding document and find the preceding document.

Hope it adds. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks raj.appreciate ur help dude.

Mohammed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

If it is for your reference only the document flow tab would help you out.

In case you are looking forward to do some functional spec then goto table VBFA. this table would give the followon document.

Hope this helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have ur sales order no., then when you are on the VA02 screen, select the document flow icon, it would show u all the documents create in reference to that.. or u may also HIT F5 in VA02 screen.

Reward points if it helps

Raj