cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV Error

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all, I have configured a File-to-Idoc Integration Scenario and y get the next error (SXMB_MONI)

tag?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

i think your IDOC adapter is not properly configured.....the RFC destination in SM59 is not correct.....go to SM59 and test the RFC conn of the RFC destination which you are using in your IDOC adapter.....this conn should be a type 3 conn from XI to R/3.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I have a RFC destination to my SAP CRM system that with name "SAP_DBC" that works ok and I have the same RFC Destination on my idoc Adapter. My adapter has also a port "DBCCLNT100" which is configurated on idx1 with that RFC.

I think it is a problem on my Java Mapping because the fields of <IDOC> tag are blank. Could it be the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your IDoc adapter setting. If you have checkboxes "Use Payload for Sender Service" ticked, you need to fill control record in your java mapping.

If you want XI to fill the parameter automatically, you need to remove those checks (or add Header mapping in Receiver Aggreement), so that IDoc adapter can use details from logical system to fill the control record.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Whenever you send an IDOC you need to give the cotrol details in the EDI_DC record/node....This is a mandatory segment and without this your scenario will work (as a matter of fact without EDIDC, the IDOC is meaning lesss)...

You have to fill in the control record appropriately in the mapping...

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antanio,

yes the problem is in yur JAVA mapping.....see the structure which you geneerated from JAVA mapping is not proper:

<i><ZRI_CONTRATOS>

<IDOC>

<BEGIN/>

<EDI_DC40></i>

see you are creating BEGIN as a node but BEGIN is an attribute of IDOC and not a sub-node of IDOC.. So it should be something like below:

<ZRI_CONTRATOS>

<IDOC BEGIN="">

<EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="">

....So check your java output with your IDOC......these strucutres should be same......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank Rajevv.

I have recoded my java mapping to write a correct xml. Now I have a xml this this structure

<ZRI_CONTRATOS>

<IDOC BEGIN="">

<EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="">

<TABNAM/>

<MANDT/>

<DOCNUM/>

<DOCREL/>

<STATUS/>

<DIRECT/>

<OUTMOD/>

<EXPRSS/>

<TEST/>

<IDCOTYP/>

<CIMTYP/>

<MESTYP/>

<MESCOD/>

<MESFCT/>

<STD/>

<STDVRS/>

<STDMES/>

<SNDPOR/>

<SNDPRT/>

<SNDPFC/>

<SNDPRN/>

<SNDSAD/>

<SNDLAD/>

<RCVPOR/>

<RCVPRT/>

<RCVPFC/>

<RCVPRN/>

<RCVSAD/>

<RCVLAD/>

<CREDAT/>

<CRETIM/>

<REFINT/>

<REFGRP/>

<REFMES/>

<ARCKEY/>

<SERIAL/>

</EDI_DC40>

<ZRS_CABECERA_CNT SEGMENT="">

<OBJECT_EX/>

<TYPE_CNT/>

<OBJECT_ID/>

<PARTNER_NUMBER/>

<PARTNER_FCT/>

<PARTNER_NUMBER2/>

<PARTNER_FCT2/>

<PARTNER_NUMBER3/>

<PARTNER_FCT3/>

<PARTNER_NUMBER4/>

<PARTNER_FCT4/>

<DATE_BEGIN/>

<DATE_END/>

<DATE_SIGN/>

<ESTAT/>

<CURRENCY/>

And I get the next error:

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_METADATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>I::000</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Fehler: I::000</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

But the fiedl Fehler: I::000 gaves me little information ( Error: I::000). Does any one any idea of where the problem cuold be.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

As i told earlier, the IDoc is meaningless without the values in the idoc control record...the EDI_DC40 record...

the error you are getting is from the IDOC adapter and reason might be that it is looking for information on the IDOC like, the idoc type, message type etc...the idoc adapter uses this information to download the metadata from the system configured in IDX1 and convert IDox xml to IDOC in tRFC format....

Thanks,

Renjith

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

So, do you mean that I must fill with the proper vaule the tags of the <IDOC> in my Java Mapping Program?

Does anybody have an example?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antono ,

can follow my steps as specfied above.

Regards

Sreeram.g.Reddy

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have follow your steps and my first problem get solved, but now I have the other problem that aI have mentioned above.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

cool. wht is our next problem?

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anotino,

please do this.

GOTO ID-click on our File Buinsess system and Menu ->Services->Adapter Specific Identifiers->give correct Logical system name or click to add logical system from SLD then save and activate our object. the logical system should be present in SAP R/3

it should work let me know if you have any more issuses

regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer blog

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

also: in your receiver agreement put a business system in the sender service field

save and activate