cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get key combination for a shipping doc in VT02N tocode?

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where I need to replicate VT02N transaction.

Here shipping document number is the input. After entering the input,  in the next screen when I press "Routing Guide Rote" button

It pulls associated condition key values for example: Ship Point and SDsCpt.

How to determine these key values using Shipping doc as input? Is there any BAPI? Any Tables?

Please Help.

Thanks

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gopal,

Your requirement is not clear..

Any way, Did you check table VTTK (Shipment Header Table), VTTP (shipment Item table), VTTS (Stage table) ?

all these table has shipment number. You can use above table to solve your requirement.

Regards

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

When you run the tcode VL02N and press "Routing Guide Route" you will see key fields as shown in the image below. I want to understand how these key values determined based on only one input that is shipping doc number. I have checked VTTK, VTTP and VTTS but did not find any info on key values there.

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

From screen you posted looks like you have RGX extension in your system. Could you please confirm.

I worked on RGX long time back, you need to maintain condtion record same as you do for pricing or any other condtion types.

RGX has benefit to provide more flexibility to determine routes.

Check SAP tutor in below link to know more about this:

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000002672&_EVENT=DISPLAY&_SCENARIO=0110003...

Check below Tutor in this:

SAP FCX Routing Guide (SAP RGX)

This will require you to install SAP Tutor to access these file.

Let me know in case you have any further query

Regards

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Tcode:  /SAPRGX/VK11

/SAPRGX/VK12

/SAPRGX/VK13

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I have still not able to find how key values are derived or populated in VT02N transaction.

Do you have any clue?

Thanks

Gopal

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gopal,

I have already replied you above.. Could you please check and confirm if you have RGX extension?

If you have, then check sim file in given link, it will lead you to your query.

RGX route determination works in same way as price condtion.

Regards

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I am using RGX extension.

From VTTK table I am able to find ROUTE value associated with shipment doc TKNUM.

Then from table /SAPRGX/KONDP I am able to find the Condition record number KNUMH for a given ROUTE.

But one ROUTE can have multiple Condition record numbers KNUMH.

KNUMH      KPOSNROUTE
10011X0001
20011X0001

However SAP is showing only one in VT02N under Keys.

How SAP is able to show only one condition table keys if there are multiple condition records for a ROUTE? Any clue for this? What is the criteria it used to pick only one condition record when there are many.

Please help

Thanks

Gopal

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

gopalkrishna baliga

There is various search rule which SAP apply in RGX.

as when I worked on RGX, we were using best route, means Route which is taking less transport price in scd simulation. Simulation were getting called in Sales order transport simulation to determine route.

Whats happening when you create sales order, do you get Route, SCD simulation there?

Normally in RGX system simulate SCD when you create sales or delivery document based on condtion record, distance maintained. Then based on your preference say fast route, Lowest transportation cost it determine route or Freight forwarder.

Hope this will solve your query.

Regards