cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Implementation Strategy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert!

One of my friend company are in initial stage to implement SAP for 35 companies, each company having 10/12 branches and different business along with 2000 users. They want to know the SAP implementation cost and time frame to roll-out SAP.

How much time -required to roll-out SAP to all companies ? what strategy should be adopt to implement and roll-out SAP?

what types of hardware required for the 2000 users ? approximate cost.

They want to prepare the presentation to management to give the cost of Hardware, SAP implementation cost and time frame for roll-out.

if anyone having presentation , design of hardware, and implementation cost and time for roll-out. please share your experience with me.

Regards

AWaseem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer, 

This is the kind of information a SAP Account Manager can provide, also sizing can be done using the SAP provided sizing tools and that information can be use by Hardware providers to present their solutions.

Strategy and rollout time is very difficult to estimate without knowing the facts like... What Solutions they will use?, size and skillset of the team?, how much custom code will be used?, end-user training?, and even internal company burocracy can modify rollout time.

My recomendation is to contant a SAP Account Manager and he will be able to provide an overview of the process.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

aoa Anwer,

I think following blog will also be helpful for SAP implementation regarding sizing and selection of hardware.

SAP implementation Step by Step

As per Juan, the account manager of any SAP Consultancy company will tell you about implemenation cost. The cost is vary client to client because your company's requirement are not same with others. So, You need to contact SAP consultany company in your country.

Regards,

Jamil

Answers (0)