cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File deleted from Kpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, I have  LOIO ID and PHIO ID's for documents which are checked in and stored in KPro. I am unable to open the original files from SAP.

How can I find where these files are available in Kpro. Appreciate your responses.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

on possible check to see if the files are still on the content server would be to use report DMS_KPRO_READ for the affected document info record. This report reads the original file data and in its result you will find also a small green download button.

This button will do a download directly from the content server to your local PC. If this fails it seems that the file cannot be found on the content server.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christopher, Thanks for your response.

Yes. I have tried DMS_KPRO_READ and DMS_KPRO_READ2.

The green checkbox idoc is displayed but when I try to download the file, it errors out same as when you display the file from CV03N.

In SAP tables, the LOIO ID and PHIO ID are connected to the DIR, however the file is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christopher, The LOIO ID and PHIO ID are available in SAP tables however the files were missing in the kPro server. After thorough investigation, these files were deleted off the Kpro because of file conversions.